1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Our Top Client Factory II, 633,077㎡ Factory I, 170,000㎡ 34,000M2 fully-enclosed painting workshop Totally 70000M2 Stock Yard Specialized Enclosed Sand Blasting Room Stuffing System From German, One Container 2 Minutes
Shandong Yijiehongfeng Energy Equipment Co., Ltd (HTG EQUIPMENT) is one of the top structural steel fabricators in China targeting global structural steel market.
HTG EQUIPMENT was established in Weifang City, with a registered capital of 100 million RMB, 240KM from Qingdao Port.
Our strength& brief as below:
1. Founded in 2009, with 191, 000 SQM production area of 8 workshops, and 835,751m2 factory total area.
2. With 2 well equipped fabrication factories, annual capability reaches 200,000 tons, the annual sales 1.8 billion RMB.
cover design, manufacture and site installation guiding.
Steel Structure for industrial and power fields, such as power plant, steel mill, solar industry, hydroelectric plant, petrochemical fields, oil and gas pipeline, etc.
Steel Structure for civil fields, like high-rise building, heavy Steel Structure, workshop& warehouse, etc.
4. China Highest international standard system:
Got ISO9000, ISO14000, ISO18000 from BV France.
Got 3 steel seal fabrication certificates "PP", "U", "S" certified by American ASME.
Got American qualification system of AISC, CWI and AWS welder.
Got European qualification system of EN-1090, TWI, IWE and EN welder etc.
5. Internationalized marketing:
90% product exported, exported to more than 40 countries, such as Germany, America, Slovakia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa India, Indonesia, Oman, Bengal, Egypt, Vietnam, Nigeria, Philippines, Namibia, Morocco, Angola, Brazil, Grenada, Sudan, Pakistan, Zambia, Jordan, Tanzania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Turkey, Iraq, Kuwait, Myanmar, Singapore, Dubai, Argentina, the United Arab Emirates, Chile, Cameroon, Colombia, Cuba, Algeria, Ethiopia, Equatorial Guinea, Iran, Laos, New Zealand, Panama etc.
The exported weight reaches more than 300,000 tons.
6. VIP client serviced like SIEMENS, GE, FRANCE ALSTOM, French Energy Power, Vale of Brazil, India Adani Power, Korean State Power Grid Corporation (KEPCO), State Grid Corporation of Saudi Arabia etc.